Friday, September 30, 2011

Bonds within Families

There is a system theory used in the family that in some ways makes sense to me. We are made up of these groups that together we can perform a lot better than we can apart. Families are an essential role in the plan of salvation because of that strength we can get from one another in a family. Also in these bigger groups there are smaller groups called sub groups. In my family I know there is a few groups: one containing my parents, and another big one is the group of me and my twin sister. These bonds are greater than anything I know of and nothing can come between us. I feel sad for the families that do not share this same love and bonding within a family because I honestly don't know where I would be right now without the support and love of all of my family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment